Sunday, March 05, 2006

In retrospect...

This web log was inspired by the blogs of two graduate students (Stewgad and Zelda). Going over the chronicles of their 'struggles' to finish their PhDs gave me a somewhat uncanny feeling. Having chosen to go to graduate school myself, I have gone through a similar path that I can clearly identify with their experiences. This blog will be the chronicle of my own struggles in retrospect.

I have recently just been awarded the PhD, graduated in December 2005, having completed the thesis in October 2005. I would like to provide an accounting of how and why choosing to do work towards getting THE degree was one of the best choices I ever made.

It has only been a little over a year ago that I began to write my dissertation...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home