Monday, April 17, 2006

At the crux

The Summer of 2004-2005 was the starting point of the final stretch of putting together and writing my thesis on thermal comfort. The initial months of the season was riddled with major decisions. One of which is deciding to change accommodation just when I am at the crucial stage of my candidature. After staying at the residential college for three and a half years, I decided to move to a flat and live on my own.

Early November, I found a nice and cozy one-bedroom fully furnished flat two blocks away from the college and within one week secured the place but would only be able to move in mid-December. The timing was just perfect as I was preoccupied with the preparations for a paper presentation in Launceston, Tasmania.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home